Tayammum




Written BY:- 

~~~ BISMILAHI ARAHMANI RAHIM~~~

**** Asalam aleikum wa rehamtulah wa baraqatuhu Brothers and Sisters in Islam **** :) :)

InshaAllah hoping you are all well and in the best of imaan.

__________

Sahih Al - Bukhari Hadith
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331: 

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

___________

Sahih Al - Bukhari Hadith
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 344: 

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain Al-Khuza'i:

Allah's Apostle (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) saw a person sitting aloof and not praying with the people. He asked him, "O so and so! What prevented you from offering the prayer with the people?" He replied, "O Allah's Apostle! I am Junub and there is no water." The Prophet said, "Perform Tayammum with clean earth and that will be sufficient for you."

__________

Sahih Al - Bukhari Hadith
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 337: 

Narrated 'Abdur Rahman bin Abza:

'Ammar said to 'Umar "I rolled myself in the dust and came to the Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) who said, 'Passing dusted hands over the face and the backs of the hands is sufficient for you.' "

__________

Sahih Al - Bukhari Hadith
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 339:

Narrated 'Ammar:

The Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) stroked the earth with his hands and then passed them over his face and the backs of his hands (while demonstrating Tayammum).

_________



Waleikum salam wa rehamtulah wa baraqatuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz spread this word to your friends